Price on request.
NG120 Electron is a studio pot glass furnace. With its robust construction it is excellently suited to daily glass production. It is capable of melting raw glass or shards of the highest quality. The body of the glass furnace is built in a steel frames and is delivered as one piece. The second part of the furnace is a transformer station with a furnace control panel. Clay or silica pots can be used in the oven. The furnace has a collection room for waste glass underneath.
Custom made to order. Controller is operational via web enabled application.
Technical data NG120 E glass furnace:
- Power: 76kW
- Source of heat:9x Super Kantal 1700
- Source of power:3x trafo / 3 phase
- Pot size:60×40 (optional)
- Gathering hole diameter:25cm (optional)
- Electronic control: Yes
Natural Gas Solutions:
- NG120 Basic
- NG120 Automat
- NG120 Automat + Air recuperation (saves 10% gas)
Prices on request.